Data possessor details:
Company registration number: 183728582
Legal address: Pramonės g. 19A, LT-28216 Utena
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?Information provided directly to you
- Date of birth
- Place of residence (address)
- Telephone number
- Email address
Information on how we use our sitesIf you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the peculiarities of using our services or automatically generated visit statistics. Read more about this in “Cookies” section below.
Information we receive from other partiesWe may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (as permitted by applicable law) and associate it with other information we receive from you or about you. We can also receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you sign in, for example through your Facebook account.
Other Information We CollectWe may also collect other information about you, your device or your use of the content of our site with your consent. You may choose to not provide us certain information (for example, the information requested to be submitted by registering in our online store), but in this case, we may not allow our online purchase service.
HOW DO YOU USE YOUR INFORMATION?We can use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Sign up for you to use our online purchase service.
- To pay for a shopping cart through an external banking service provider.
- For direct marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters, submitting customized advertisements and sending out promotions, evaluating and analyzing market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinion on products and services, and organizing customer surveys).
- Find out how people use our online services so we can improve them and create new content, products, and services..
- In other ways, with your consent.⃰
WHO DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties except in the following cases:
- if your consent to the disclosure of personal data is available.
- providing services to our partners, delivering goods or other services you order. For these service providers, we will provide just as much of your personal information as it will be required for the particular service to be performed.
- law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for our service provision. We remind you that while we are taking appropriate action to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe. We will store your data for 3 years after your last use of our services or content. At the end of this deadline, the data will be deleted without notice in such way that it cannot be reproduced.
YOUR RIGHTSThe data subject, whose data is processed by the Data possessor, has the following rights:
- Know (to be informed) about your data processing (right to know);
- Getting to know your data and how they are processed (right to access);
- Require to correct or, in view of the purposes for processing personal data, to supplement incomplete personal data of a person (right to correct);
- Destroying or suspending your data processing (except for storage) (right to destroy and right to be forgotten);
- You have the right to demand that the Personal Data possessor restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- You have the right to transfer (right to transfer);
- To disagree with the processing of personal data when this data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, in so far as it relates to such direct marketing.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITEThe Data possessor’s website may contain third-party banners, links to their websites and services that are not controlled by the Data possessor. The possessor is not responsible for the safety and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy policies applicable to third-party websites and services that you use.
|Cookie name||Expiration time||Used data|
|__utmb||30 minutes||Sets new session|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
|__utmv||2 years from set/update||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
- General post address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +37038966000